* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Contract
* Job #6662
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, JavaSc...
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract
- Job #6662
You will develop a robust data pipeline to ingest, process and link process metadata. The result of which will consist of network graphs of the data, features, processes and models of tracked data pipelines (Data provenance graphs). You will evaluate the limitations of existing recorded process metadata and trace information and provide recommendations to address unmet data needs. You will also investigate data provenance graphs to ensure the appropriate data is captured. You will generate visualizations/views of data pipelines using process metadata and trace information. You will develop dashboard visualizations which enable users to navigate data provenance graphs. You will write beautiful, robust, well-documented code. Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Strong development experience in Python & SQL.
- Experience storing, analyzing and visualizing network/graph data.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Comfortable using Git (or similar).
- Familiar with Machine learning methods and supporting data requirements.
- Experience working with cloud tools such as AWS and Domino.
- Experience with web services, API and database design
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go! Keywords:
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.