Do you want to be a part of something positively impacting the world? Is a fast paced environment within a stable company something you've b...
Do you want to be a part of something positively impacting the world? Is a fast paced environment within a stable company something you've been searching for? If so, don't stop reading now!
Who are we? A global leader in agricultural technology is creating a product that uses data to help farmers and growers increase their crop yield through the delivery of advanced analytics and unique insights. This is a brand-new initiative, so much of the work is entirely greenfield and as the product continues to scale out and add more regions around the world, the team is handling next level big data. This is a small, collaborative engineering team backed by a huge enterprise corporation of successful business professionals and product owners, and rapidly expanding.
Who are you? You are a creative problem-solver, highly skilled within multiple machine learning practices, expert-level coding in Python, and passionate about delivering the best results. This role is perfect for somebody who enjoys a fast-paced, smaller company feel with the ability to make an enormous impact. You will be expected to collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, and applications developers, deliver results in a meaningful and timely manner, and positively contribute to the creation, maintenance, and constant improvement of the project.
Sound like a good match? Check out the qualifications and apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Python (coding)
- Experience conducting high level research on data sets
- Experience developing and deploying high level machine learning models
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Deep Learning
- Experience working with various cloud technologies within one or more of the following- Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with neural networks
- Computer Vision/Image Processing
- DevOps technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, etc.)
- Prior agriculture experience/interest
- 50% Research and analytics
- 50% Building and training ML models
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Top notch health benefits
- 401(k) with match
- 3 weeks PTO
- 13 paid company holidays
- 2-3 days' work from home flex (post COVID)
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Easily accessible parking near/on site
- Coffee shops and dining options in building
- Highly communicative and collaborative team
- Room for growth
- Opportunity for mentorship
- Chance to make a positive contribution in the agriculture space through innovative technology
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice