* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Contract
* Job #6701
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, R, Jul...
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract
- Job #6701
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, R, Julia (144487). Do you have experience with Data Science? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing:
You will work closely with Breeding data science team to invent and/or expand the impact of in-house innovations across geographies and crops. You will also be responsible for deployment of our predictive and prescriptive models into a production environment. You will work with data from diverse structured and unstructured data sources, and various formats. You will work on all aspects of the design, development and delivery of machine learning and optimization enabled solutions using Python or R to the end user. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary scientists internal to the company, organize challenging problems, develop new solutions, and work with business & development teams to ensure these solutions deliver value. You are expected to interact with various functions within the company, for example, software engineering, data engineering and other functions across breeding. Attention to detail, agility, and meeting deadlines on a fast pace environment are key for the success of this role. Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Masters or equivalent in engineering, computer science, machine learning, statistics, genetics, animal/plant breeding or equivalent
- 2+ years Data Science code development experience in Python, R or Julia
- Knowledge of Machine learning techniques such as regression, classification & deep learning.
- Experience with coding best practices, version control and documentation
- Commitment to ensuring data quality and accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong business aptitude, the ability to rapidly learn new problem domains, and become conversant in the domain with subject matter experts.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate complex qualitative analysis in clear, concise, and precise manner.
- PhD or equivalent in engineering, computer science, machine learning, statistics, genetics, animal/plant breeding or equivalent
- Familiarity with genetic data
- Familiarity with advanced data science topics like Autoencoder, numerical optimization, transfer learning etc.
- Experience with cloud data science environments like Domino Data Lab, AWS Sagemaker & Google Collab.
- Experience with AWS, docker and other cloud deployment tools
- Knowledge of plant breeding and genomic predictions
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go! Keywords:
Python, AWS, Domino
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Data Scientist, Python, R, Julia appeared first on Technology Partners .