* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Contract
* Job #6658
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, SQL (1...
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract
- Job #6658
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, SQL (144443). Do you have experience with Python and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate datasets using standard tools such as Python, Spark and SQL. You will also collaborate with data scientists and engineers to build data pipelines and implement ML models in digital agriculture. Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Math, Agronomy, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline with at least a year of implementing machine learning models or data science experience.
- Excellent proficiency in Python and SQL
- Detail oriented and capable of performing deep dives into datasets
- Strong communication skills to solicit information from domain experts and present results back to a technical audience
- Self starter as well as able to work as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of predictive analytic techniques and statistics.
- M.Sc. in an analytics field
- Experience with exploratory Big Data discovery through the use of technologies such as PySpark.
- Experience in Machine Learning model building frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, scikit-learn.
- Experience with complex data formats and data of varying quality
- Experience building data pipelines and interacting with APIs
- Data storytelling with meaningful, interpretable visualizations
- Knowledge of agricultural technology especially with regard to row crops
- Curiosity and an open-mind towards unfamiliar data sources and unfamiliar quantitative domains.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go! Keywords:
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Data Scientist, Python, SQL appeared first on Technology Partners .