* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Contract
* Job #6950
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, SQL (14...
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract
- Job #6950
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, SQL (144736). Do you have experience with Python and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with a proven data science background to be part of the Product Insights team. The individual will be responsible for working with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate datasets using standard tools such as Python, Spark and SQL. Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to build data pipelines and implement ML models in digital agriculture.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Math, Agronomy, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline with at least a year of implementing machine learning models or data science experience.
- Excellent proficiency in Python and SQL
- Detail oriented and capable of performing deep dives into datasets
- Strong communication skills to solicit information from domain experts and present results back to a technical audience
- Self starter as well as able to work as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of predictive analytic techniques and statistics.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- M.Sc. in an analytics field
- Experience with exploratory Big Data discovery through the use of technologies such as PySpark.
- Experience in Machine Learning model building frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, scikit-learn.
- Experience with complex data formats and data of varying quality
- Experience building data pipelines and interacting with APIs
- Data storytelling with meaningful, interpretable visualizations
- Knowledge of agricultural technology especially with regard to row crops
- Curiosity and an open-mind towards unfamiliar data sources and unfamiliar quantitative domains.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: Python, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Data Scientist, Python, SQL appeared first on Technology Partners .