If you are a data scientist who is looking to help create a revolutionary AI product, re have a great role for you. We are a start up in the...
If you are a data scientist who is looking to help create a revolutionary AI product, re have a great role for you. We are a start up in the AI space that was founded by leaders who have already built and sold other successful start ups. And this is their best idea yet ! Were looking for a full-time data scientist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a team to build data-focused apps leveraging machine learning. In addition to working directly on R&D, this role will support our customer-facing teams, so some consulting or services experience is preferred.
We are building a team of talented , passionate people who are ready to take this early stage start up to incredible heights. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of please apply today. To begin with this role will be remote, but as things get back to normal, we would love to be able to get the development team together as needed, once or maybe twice a week a some point. So, as we build our team , we are trying to focus on candidates who live within a couple hours of Boston.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing and implementing python-based algorithms and applications
- Improving accuracy of algorithms designed to map, cleanse, and supplement production datasets
- Developing and testing software
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
What You Need for this Position
- Expertise in Python
- Expertise designing new AI/ML algorithms
- Experience with Python machine learning modules (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Prefer experience in text processing or NLP
- Prefer experience with a graph database (e.g., Neo4j, AnzoGraph, DataStax, Neptune)
- Prefer experience with knowledge bases and tools (RDF, OWL, SparQL, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications
Don't be the person who looks at us 3 years from now and say, "I could have gotten in on the ground floor" Apply today and hear about what we are doing , then you can see if it makes sense to move forward in the process.Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Paul Miller - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.