This role is looking for a Data Systems Engineer to join a remote team. You will be working heavily within Postgres (AWS/R...
This role is looking for a Data Systems Engineer to join a remote team. You will be working heavily within Postgres (AWS/RDS) and using Python. This will involve migration (using DMS and SCT) and needs someone well versed with these technologies.
- Create and maintain automation to configure and maintain data systems and services using Terraform, Ansible, Python and Bash.
- Create infrastructure solutions and automation around AWS RDS, DynamoDB, S3 and Athena.
- Code lambda functions and other automation to deal with data migration and management.
- Work on collaboration with the site-reliability and systems engineering teams to improve the availability, scalability and performance of data systems.
- Work with full stack developers to streamline automation execution to allow development teams to self-service.
- Work with the Data Security Engineer to harden and secure data systems.
- Automate monitoring and log capture for data systems.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support provided solutions.
- Participate in managing Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQL Server database systems on-premises and in the cloud.
- Provide guidance and advice to teams on how and where to store data.
- provided by Dice