If you are a proven leader of people and projects in the Data Warehouse/Tools space with AWS/GCP, Python programming expertise, and a willin...
If you are a proven leader of people and projects in the Data Warehouse/Tools space with AWS/GCP, Python programming expertise, and a willingness to be hands-on technically up to 50% of the time, this is the role for you.
As one of the fastest growing and leading internet domain companies globally, we manage the world's largest and most relevant portfolio of new top-level domains. We offer both individuals and organizations new ways to enhance and promote their true digital identity. With a wide variety of meaningful and clear domain names for use as business identifiers, navigation, vertical markets, or versatile generics, we help make domains more memorable, with a higher SEO impact, and more security.
In short, we run the internet. Operating over 300 leading TLDs and owning 100+ of the most cutting edge TLDs on the market, this is an opportunity to work on meaningful and exciting tech.
We are looking to add talented individuals to our growing, but tight knit Data Warehouse and Tools group. If you are a hands-on leader with Python, EDW, ETL expertise, let's chat.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Relo to Seattle OR partial remote from Seattle - Fully Remote is on the table for the right candidate
- We run the internet....what else do you need to know?
- Meaningful projects with cutting edge tech stacks
What You Will Be Doing
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded data warehouse engineer with a strong expertise in Python programming and Python libraries for Data Analytics/Data Warehousing. You will be a hands-on technical leader, with the ability to manage and motivate a team, and a willingness to jump in and get technical up to 50% of the time.
- Create deploy, and automate ETL and data integration processes into an Enterprise Data Warehouse using Python and BigQuery
- Act as a key Data Warehouse SME within the data services team to drive successful adoption of best practices, standardization of data provision to the data warehouse, and proactive management of data refresh and accuracy
- Develop and Engineer under a full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operational management. This will include participating on on-call rotation.
- Design and implement formal data warehouse testing strategies and plans including unit
testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, and validation testing.
- Participate in data warehouse health monitoring and performance optimizations as well as quality documentation.
What You Need for this PositionQualifications
- 5-10+ years' in Python Programming and Data Warehouse Management
- 3+ years as a team lead/people manager
- Python Libraries for Data Analytics/EDW - Pandas, TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy, Scrapy, BeautifulSoup, etc.
- ETL Development, Data Warehousing, Dimensional Modeling
- SQL Query Performance Tuning (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- AWS and/or GCP
- BigQuery, Hadoop, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.
- Financial Data and Applications
- Networking, BI, Data Visualization
- Domain/Registrar knowledge
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation (160-190K DOE)
- Equity/Stock Options
- 401K with match
- Generous Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Work remotely to start, preferred local or relocation to HQ in Washington with hybrid remote schedule
- Fully remote an option for a superstar willing to travel occasionally to HQ once safe
So, if you are Manager of people with relevant Data Warehouse/ETL and Python experience, let's talk!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TS2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Tim Sugrue - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.