We are a rapidly growing autonomy and robotics technology company that has been in business for over 20 years! We are transforming governmen...
We are a rapidly growing autonomy and robotics technology company that has been in business for over 20 years! We are transforming government and commercial transportation with programs that include self-driving cars and trucks; autonomous shuttles; UAV; UAS; and drones. As we grow our team, we are looking for passionate people who want to build long-term careers with us!
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
What You Need for this Position
- Experience as a Database Engineer
- B.S. in related engineering field from an accredited university or relevant experience in unmanned or autonomous systems (Plus)
What You Will Be Doing
- Assisting in the development of server-side logic and technologies for handling the import, inventory, and management
of large datasets
- Developing frameworks to assist in the deployment of engineering and analysis tools across a variety of operational domains
- Ensuring high performance and high availability access to mission-critical data
So, if you have the experience above, please apply today or email me directly at Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AS20- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Edwin Ocampo - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.