Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH S...
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE) (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GliaCell is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
: Our customer is putting together a team of software developers and DevOps engineers to design and deploy an automated Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) enterprise-level implementation of Kubernetes-as-a-Service comprised of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Infrastructure deployment, Kubernetes cluster, and automated affiliated services (e.g., authentication and authorization, PKI generation and registration).
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience (or related) is required. Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Strong Linux system administration
- Experience with system automation using tools such as Ansible, Python, Terraform, Puppet, SALT or equivalent.
- Experience with development in at least one of Golang, Java or Python and preferably other languages such as C++/C, etc…
- System monitoring, using tools such as ElasticSearch, Splunk, Prometheus, or equivalent
- Container Orchestration implementation such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience with identity management using OAuth, OIDC, SAML or AC and experience with PKI a plus
- Kubernetes development, deployment and implementation preferred
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.To Apply for this Position:
Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR