Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH S...
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE) (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GliaCell is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
: The engineer will be an integral part of the team developing new applications and toolsets to help the customer to automate some of their internal tracking tools and information gathering processes and modernize the current environment to enable quicker delivery of mission information, enhance operations, and improve situational awareness.
- Strong background in DevOps development
- Experience building Docker/containerized microservices
- Experience with GoLang, Python, Django
- Experience with Agile development, GitLab, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster development, management and monitoring
- Familiarity with UI design and web development; understanding of AWS and/or OpenStack environments, experience with dependency mapping
- Knowledge of database relationships across various customer data sources.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.To Apply for this Position:
Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR