Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform th...
Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax , Axtria SalesIQ , and Axtria MarketingIQ - enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning and manage end-to-end commercial operations. With customers in over 30 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?
We are currently hiring for DevOps Engineer professionals for our Cloud Information Management practice. Success in this position requires strong knowledge in automation scripting.
We are seeking a DevOps/Cloud Engineer to join our Product team. This position encompasses individual contributor responsibilities for DevOps technical skills include familiarity with AWS, Linux, Kubernetes, Jenkins, as well as the common DevOps activities, practices and techniques found in highly automated environments. Candidates for this position should have at least 3-5 years' experience in DevOps Automation that supported a set of engineers. The candidate understands the importance of quality and responsiveness in meeting customer expectations. Success in this position requires to be a self-motivated team player and an open-minded contributor who can help the team to reach its larger goals.
Minimum of 3-5 years of overall DevOps / Software Engineering experience strongly preferred
DevOps guy with Hands on CI/CD technologies i.e. Jenkins, Git/SVN, Bamboo, Ansible, Docker/Swarm/Kubernetes, Apache/Nginx, Ant/Graddle/Maven Scripts, Postgres/SQL Server, Python services deployment and understanding on AWS cloud.
Job Description/Role and Responsibility
- Hands on experience in Jenkin Scripts, Docker implementation and Automated Deployment Scripts.
- Have experience of deploying and managing large-scale, cloud-based solutions.
- Experience with build tools (such as Maven or Gradle).
- Experience with using Kubernetes clusters, Docker and Jenkins.
- Comfort following versioning and release strategies with Git.
- Automation of Entire Build and Deployment Lifecycle of Product - Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms.
- Experience to co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Familiar with Linux scripts and commands understandings
- Significant experience with automated build pipelines.
- Experience on Agile\Kanban development methodology
- provided by Dice