Kforce has a client seeking a DevOps Engineer in Austin, Texas (TX). Summary: Our client is growing and they're looking t...
Kforce has a client seeking a DevOps Engineer in Austin, Texas (TX). Summary: Our client is growing and they're looking to add a DevOps Leader to work on Ultra High-Fidelity simulation solutions for the autonomous vehicle market. If you're looking a ground floor opportunity to build out a DevOps environment from scratch, this could be the opportunity you are looking for. As part of the software team, you'll be responsible for the DevOps environment and collaborating with the development team to create an elegant solution.Job Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps
- Startup experience
- CI/CD experience
- Strong scripting skills
- Experience on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Previous software testing preferred
- A mixture of Jenkins, Travis, Docker, Anaconda, Kubernetes, Make
- Experience with Python coding is required
- Experience on major Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- People with experience in gaming or simulation applications a major plus
- Unreal Engine experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and be a great team member
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.