Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you looki...
Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients instead of a "back office programmer" position then Deloitte's Technology Risk team could be the place for you! Join our Technology Risk team and help Federal clients address information and technology risks related with cyber security, data leakage, identity and access management, and data security.
Work you'll do
As a Solution Senior Consultant, DevSecOps Engineer within our Advisory GPS Technology Risk Team, you will:
• Work with Federal clients to mitigate information technology risk
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Assist in proposal development, as requested
• Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
• Create and Create and implement production changes to ensure the uptime and stability
• Take a hands-on approach to the end-to-end deployment of critical infrastructure for a variety of applications
• Carry out design and code reviews within an Agile environment
• Deliver continuous improvements to the current security posture
• Collaborate frequently with other technical teams to improve existing infrastructure design
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Technology Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve information technology risk detection. We work to uncover and resolve areas where potential threats could cause the most damage to our client's critical business operations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
• 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Ansible, GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
• Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques.
• Hands on experience integrating deployments with industry standard DevSecOps tooling and orchestration
• Experience in writing automation scripts in Ansible
• Hands-on experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, SaltStack, etc.)
• Deep understanding of cloud services and CI/CD implementation best practices
• Experience with a variety of technologies to develop, maintain, and deploy infrastructure services, such as continuous deployment and continuous integration services, code repositories, and security vulnerability identification and protection. Example technologies include Azure DevOps Pipelines, Jenkins, GoCD, GitHub, Netsparker, AWS WAF, and Solarwinds
• Previous Federal Consulting experience
• Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
• Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
• Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
• Experience with relational and graphing databases such as PostgresQL, MongoDB, MySQL or Neo4j
• Experience with other AWS Services such as EC2, EC3, S3, Cloud Formation and SMS Parameter Store
• Able to clearly articulate and present ideas to both technical and non-technical users and staff to further the adoption of DevSecOps and Cloud Services
• Experience implementing and designing technologies following NIST standards such as SP 800-53, SP 800-190 and SP 500-291
• Good understanding of Unix/Linux
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
GPS Link #LI-GPS #IND:GPS