Join our Hydro Flask Team at Helen of Troy as an eCommerce Sales Manager and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands...
Join our Hydro Flask Team at Helen of Troy as an eCommerce Sales Manager and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day!
As the world's premier company for insulated products, Hydro Flask began with a challenge: to create a reusable water bottle that truly performs in any environment. It had to keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold. Period.
Do you love unique problems and challenges? We are a group of hard-working people and outdoor enthusiasts who are constantly putting our products to the test and delivering 'ahh' experiences to engaged consumers worldwide. We live our brand values every day, supporting a reliable, playful, adaptive, honest, inclusive, and unconventional culture where employees can learn, thrive, and grow.
Our Hydro Flask Team is based in breathtaking Bend, Oregon. There is a desert to the East of town and mountains to the West. Our geography says a lot about who we are. We bike, ski, swim, do yoga, run, hike, and play outside. We grill and share kombucha and growlers in our backyards. We go for it wholeheartedly. That may sound like the weekend, but that is how we live every day of the year. We also offer a casual and dog-friendly environment.
What you'll be doing:
The eCommerce Sales Manager is a channel specialist and champion! You are responsible for creating the wholesale eCommerce channel vision and execution strategy for Hydro Flask. The eCommerce Sales Manager will handle top eCommerce Partner accounts delivering best in channel presentation and sales for Hydro Flask. You will direct the day-to-day operations relating to specific key eCommerce partners with oversight and responsibility for strategy, sales, marketing, product/brand presentation, and performance metrics. These partners include Amazon.com along with other key strategic pure play and omni-channel retailers in partnership with other Hydro Flask sales leadership and reps.
- Maintain relationships with key eCommerce channel partner, Amazon.com, and others as needed
- Drive strategy, forecasts and growth for eCommerce channel
- Select and onboard future channel expansion partners
- Work with other HF regions and division on eCommerce roadmap and standard methodologies
- Own channel and key partner forecasts to drive reliable planning
- Achieve channel goals, revenue, and agreed upon key performance indicators
- Develop eCommerce specific metrics that drive performance and decision making
- Partner with BI and Sales Ops to maintain appropriate forecasts, sell through, and merchandising of limited life items and forecasting of new product launches
- Maintain product launch calendar for each retailer website
- Work with channel partners for seasonal programming and promotions
- Partner with Marketing to align brand and product messages to ensure accurate coverage for omni-channel initiatives
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Teams to develop and implement the seasonal and annual online marketing calendars to marry the Brand Sales and Marketing initiatives across e-commerce partners
- Working with Sales Leadership and HF.com team, set brand and pricing policies for eCommerce channel keeping customers advised as needed
- Using MarkMonitor, Amazon Landscape, Brand Registry, and other tools, monitor and carry out brand, unauthorized 3P sellers, and MAP policies
- Work with Helen of Troy legal team to carry out brand and pricing issues
- Keep a close eye on channel partners product listings to enforce brand and pricing compliance
- Up to 15% domestic travel
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Ability to build and deliver effective sales presentations
- Demonstrated high level of key account support
- Ability to effectively engage with all internal and external partners on matters of account sales strategy and execution
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 + years of eCommerce channel experience
- Amazon specific experience with 1P or 3P relationships
- Proficient with MS office
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Outdoor or Sporting Goods experience
- Experience with ERP/CRM programs
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skillset, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.