If you are an Enterprise Architect / Senior Software Architect with experience designing + architecting SAAS applications using a modern Pyt...
If you are an Enterprise Architect / Senior Software Architect with experience designing + architecting SAAS applications using a modern Python / Django Microservice stack, you've come to the right place!
Do you like ensuring that web + mobile platforms can continue to scale and effectively add on new features, modules and robustness?
Are you interested in leading from the front, participating in application architecture and helping to create the next version of our product?
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We've recently closed additional funding to support growth and feature development
- You'll be primarily working on new design, architecture and coding of modern business applications
- Since we serve customers on the web + mobile space you'll have a unque opportunity to write services + APIs called on by a number of devices and endpoints
What You Will Be Doing
As one of the main software architects within our technology group, you'll be taking ownership on how our product can continue to grow and add features while scaling the abilities of our platform to accommodate more users, requests, services, and data.
Dealing with some accumulated technical debt, trying to figure out how to accomplish re-architecting a version1 w/ the existing knowledge of what's needed for version 2 (like many VC funded startups, our MVP has become the base of our platform and there's opportunity to improve)
Work with existing team members to improve application performance, architecture and capabilities
Build out modern applications that support Web + Mobile initiatives using Python / Django, React Native
What You Need for this Position
- Deep knowledge of Software Architecture for SAAS applications
- Working knowledge of Architecture for Microservice + Containerized applications
- Strong software architecture experience for web + mobile apps
- React Native
- Distributed Services
- Web + Mobile Application Architecture
- Amazon Web Services
What's In It for You
Opportunity for growth
Competitive Pay + Benefits
Be a part of the growing #proptech industry
Work on products that serve people, families, and increase productivity
We hire remote and have been since the inception of our company
(We do prefer people located closer to Texas for the few times a year that we get together)
So, if you are a Senior Software Architect or Enterprise Architect interested in improving the core product architecture of our Python, Django, React Native SAAS products, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AF- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Aaron Frankel - VP of Recruiting - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.