SynergisticIT is committed to fast track your career by increasing your career prospects. We provide a broad spectrum of career advancement ...
SynergisticIT is committed to fast track your career by increasing your career prospects. We provide a broad spectrum of career advancement solutions. Whether you are struggling to find a job or hustling to get noticed by the hiring managers, we can help you stand out in your professional endeavors.
Trusted by thousands of tech enthusiasts, SynergisticIT can bridge your skill and knowledge gap to make you competent for high-tech jobs. Our invaluable business acumen helps us assist thriving job seekers in achieving their career goals.
Currently, we are looking for adept entry-level Python Developers to work with our elite group of clients, namely Client, PayPal, Expedia Group, Google, Apple, Cognizant, Ford, Cisco, Walmart Labs, etc.
Required Qualifications and Background
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, IT, Mathematics,
- Mathematics or Statistics background
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Python development
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Linear Algebra, Statistics, and Mathematics concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technically inquisitive, self-learner, team player, and highly motivated
- Strong work ethics and creative problem-solving abilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deep Learning
- Data visualization
As an entry-level Python Developer, you need to perform the following duties:
- Write server-side web application logic
- Write scalable and effective codes in Python
- Develop backend components to boost overall application's performance
- Executing tests and fixing bugs in applications and software
- Implement data protection and security solutions
- Connect applications with third-party web services
- Support frontend developers by integrating UI elements into Python applications
Who can apply?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule & part-time off
- H1B Filing
- No relocation
- On job technical support
- Skill Enhancement
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 Companies
This job opportunity is best suited for recent IT graduates who want to make a mark in the tech industry and upskill their IT talent. Anyone with a basic knowledge of Python programming or having some experience in building Python software solutions can apply for this position. No third-party candidates or c2c candidatesIf you are interested, please apply to the posting.No phone calls please, Shortlisted candidates would be reached out.