Our industry-leading financial services client is seeking a talented and motivated ETL Developer to join their dedicated team in Smithfield....
Our industry-leading financial services client is seeking a talented and motivated ETL Developer to join their dedicated team in Smithfield.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the ETL Developer:
- Experience using PL/SQL and Python to design ETL processes
- Experience with Oracle databases and AWS
- Experience creating, updating, and triaging the views, packages, and stored procedures used to transport and transform data
- Ability to assist with the creation of acceptance test plans and participate in testing for the project
- Strong experience design, updating and documenting data flows and relationships
- Ability to create SQL scripts using Python to transform data into cloud data warehouse
- Clear and effective communication skills
Keywords: ETL Developer, PL/SQL, Python, Oracle, AWS
Job ID: 350209 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice