Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdin...
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at .
About the position
Avaya is seeking an experienced software engineer to join the Maestro development team to automate the deployment and configuration of Avaya products on a cloud infrastructure.
This position is to be based in Thornton CO after the pandemic.
About the responsibilities
- Write design document
- Code, test and debug
- Write automated functional test
- Write and execute unit test plan
- Write release notes and deployment playbook
- Support escalations from the test teams and customers
About the requirements
- Strong quality-based software development practices - design, code reviews, unit testing, and automated test/execution
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong network technology skills - including protocol and security aspects - IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, TLS, authentication, certificates, etc.
- Fast learner - ability to quickly learn and master complex software designs and rapidly contribute to their future evolution
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong experience of coding in Python, Java and shell scripting
- Solid knowledge of network programming, network security and certificates
- Solid knowledge of HTTPS, TLS and Restful API
- Experience with VMware govc libraries
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Master degree or equivalent experience