* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Contract
* Job #6691
Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Cloud Engineer, Java, Python, G...
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract
- Job #6691
Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Cloud Engineer, Java, Python, Go (144477). Do you have experience with cloud engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, build and deploy infrastructure systems for managing our public cloud environment using containers, microservices, and other next-generation tools and technologies. You will empower engineering and data science teams to provision, maintain and troubleshoot development, staging and production environments through automated workflows. You will also architect our deployment systems to be more reliable, faster, and make the best use of available infrastructure. You will proactively identify engineering teams pain points and research potential open source solutions or design new solutions and guide team in the implementation. You will collaborate with program managers and leadership to drive system requirements and deliver the maximum value to all engineering and science groups. You will also partner with Engineering teams to integrate security controls into continuous integration, delivery and deployment processes (baking security into the infrastructure). Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of expert knowledge in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java, GoLang)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience deploying Containers and scheduling frameworks (e.g Kubernetes, ECS)
- Passion to work on newer DevOps technologies and explore the security domain
- Experience with any public cloud-based provider such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrable basic knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures.
- Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using Puppet/Chef/Ansible and Cloudformation/Terraform
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence, analytical, and leadership skills.
- Experience with distributed data platforms (e.g. DynamoDB/Aurora, Hadoop, PostGIS, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools.
- Contributor to open-source projects
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go! Keywords:
Python, Java, go, Kubernetes, Hadoop
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Expert Cloud Engineer, Java, Python, Go appeared first on Technology Partners .