* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Contract
* Job #6498
Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Data Analyst, Python, SQL, SAS ...
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract
- Job #6498
Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Data Analyst, Python, SQL, SAS (144285). Do you have experience with Data Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide statistical analysis of agronomic research data (spatial and non-spatial) using appropriate statistical & data modeling methodologies in alignment with experimental protocols. You will deliver interpretation of trial results & reports to enable decisions, knowledge transfer, and marketing/sales support as needed. You will also conduct power analysis as needed to facilitate experimental planning. You will acquire experiment related agronomic and environmental data from corporate data systems, organize and prepare data for analysis. You will contribute to teams initiatives to develop analytical solutions as needed. You will also work closely with the fellow statisticians and data scientists to deliver results. Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PhD or M.S. in statistics, data science, mathematics, or other related quantitative or agronomic discipline, with at least 2 years of experience utilizing data management and analysis techniques
- Expertise in wide range of statistical techniques including experimental design, linear and non-linear mixed models, multivariate statistics, random forest, non-parametric analysis etc.,
- Experience with analytical tools such as R, SAS, etc., and data modeling methodologies
- Experience in data management, creating reports and interpretation of results
- Clear proficiency in communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment collaboratively but function independently
- Experience in agricultural field research with knowledge of agronomic systems
- Experience working with Big data using cloud and technologies, Python and SQL programming
- Experience with utilizing and modeling environmental data, including soils and weather data, especially for understanding agricultural product interactions with environment
- Demonstrated capability to build advanced Rshiny tools/applications
- Demonstrated capability to build advanced statistical models, i.e., mixed models to fit different experimental designs
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go! Keywords:
Python, SQL, SAS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Expert Data Analyst, Python, SQL, SAS appeared first on Technology Partners .