Located in northern San Diego, we are a long-standing global brand that is growing and building gaming headsets, mics, and other products th...
Located in northern San Diego, we are a long-standing global brand that is growing and building gaming headsets, mics, and other products that are leading the way in cutting-edge audio technology and innovative design.
We are looking for a mid-level firmware or embedded software engineer who has 3+ years of experience to be an integral part of our collaborative engineering team working on analysis, design, development, integration, and test.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- $80-120k base DOE
- 401 K + matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Flex PTO, paid holidays and so much more!!
What You Will Be Doing
- Embedded software development
- Gather requirements
- Software architecture
- Peer reviews
- Unit testing
- Collab with other engineering teams to deliver
What You Need for this PositionRequired
- 3+ years of experience
- Embedded C
- Bare Metal
- Audio Processing
- Data Communications
- Digital electronics / schematics / board bring up
- Consumer Electronics
So, if you are a Firmware Engineer with experience, please apply today and email with the best time and number to reach you.Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.