A small, successful startup in Philadelphia, PA is looking for a fullstack developer to join their intimate company to work alongside their ...
A small, successful startup in Philadelphia, PA is looking for a fullstack developer to join their intimate company to work alongside their machine learning team in developing a portal accessible by end-users in the medical field. This company has developed devices to collect & track various points of data from users with specific illnesses.
The Full Stack Developer will develop a full-stack web application that will process, analyze and visually render data captured from our wearable respiratory monitoring device. This position will also develop an associated administrative portal. This full-time position is willing to pay up to $115k, DOE, and also offers equity stake in the company!
• Architect and instantiate a scalable and secure web application and environment
• Design and implement an agile software development program, including continuous integration
• Implement an automated testing platform
• Design, implement, and verify new features in a continuous integration environment
• Lead data integration to outside systems (EMRs, data collectors, etc)
• Develop tests to ensure integrity and availability of the application
• Ensure responsiveness of applications
• Use critical thinking skills to debug problems and develop solutions to these problems
• Interact with other engineers from multiple disciplines in a team environment
• Generate and review technical documentation
• Directly interact with customers in order to understand their requirements for the web application
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 year's of professional experience
- C# with modern .NET frameworks
- SQL Server
- Strong Communication Skills
What You Will Be Doing
- JS Frameworks (Angular/React)
- Exposure to AWS is a big plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Prior work with medical or wearable device software
- Experience with healthcare solutions and APIs
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and requirements
- 30% Frontend development
- 70% Backend development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Equity stake in the company
- Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH Flex
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-TBG - provided by Dice