About us: Stratacent is all about delivering world-class IT solutions that are perfectly aligned to client needs, no matter how complex they...
About us: Stratacent is all about delivering world-class IT solutions that are perfectly aligned to client needs, no matter how complex they may be. We are highly focused on our customers and our primary goal is to exceed expectations with every client who partners with us, with solutions that are innovative, practical and versatile enough to take their business to the next level. We follow the highest standards of professional ethics, delivering quality on time every time. Across every project, we strive to deliver reliable, scalable and agile solutions to clients' technology needs integrating our core values of excellence, commitment, collaboration and creativity. Our offsite development center is located at 101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ a building covering 1.25 million square feet of space in a "Class A" office tower 42 stories high, looming over the Hudson River/NYC Skyline and just 10 minutes from Wall Street in lower Manhattan.
We recently celebrated Stratacent - Holiday Networking Event 2018 in December with our team, customers and friends at the Mandarin Oriental, NYC. (short video and some pics)
Position: Full Stack developer
- Analyze existing UI applications on AWS and map reusable components to the End-State Architecture.
- Define technology components, best practices, with maintainable and decoupled codebases.
- Define and build end product features aligned with design system (Axure) and UX guidelines per corporate branding strategy.
- Build integrations with existing AWS datastores (snowflake, DynamoDB, Redis Cache, AppSync).
- Design and build highly performant function-based API's.
- Create JSON, XML payloads to generate the report via JSON with additional report parameters
- Developing microservices using Node.js / Java and used AWS Lambda functions, python, AWS Gateway to build Services.
- Extensive years of overall IT experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end web developer
- 2+ years of experience with Databases like RDBMS (PostgreSQL/Oracle/MySQL) or NoSQL Databases like (MongoDB/DynamoDB etc.)
- AWS Services - API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, DynamoDB, S3, ElasticSearch
- Language Preferred - Python, NodeJS is acceptable
- Experience with Git source control and Linux/Windows command line
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux.
- Experience working on large scale projects.
- Experience with web services and mocking of service request data.
- Experience working with cloud technologies like AWS S3, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, AWS SDK.
- Understanding cross-browser incompatibilities and issues
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent is required
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Learning Program
Stratacent is an equal opportunity employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and municipal law, Stratacent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other factor protected by law
- provided by Dice