We are looking for a Lead level Full stack engineer. Remote role to start and once environment changes will be located in the Portland offic...
We are looking for a Lead level Full stack engineer. Remote role to start and once environment changes will be located in the Portland office.
- Design and implement customization of SAP CPQ UI screens. Critical ability to the success of this work is the ability to evaluate the UX wireframes built by our design partner for technical feasibility and maintainability.
- Design and implement APIs between SAP CPQ and other services in the ecosystem to share data related to Product Master, Pricing etc.
- Provide ongoing support to IT and business stakeholders by evolving and maintaining application functionality and business processes and by offering training.
- Collaborate with the team's Project Manager & Product Manager to create pragmatic schedules.
- Work with team members spread in APAC, EMEA and the US.
- Lead level professional full stack development experience & expertise in software engineering design, concepts and methodologies
- Strong API development experience using Python/Iron Python.
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- A quality mindset and a keen eye towards performance needs from design to development to deployment
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using Agile development practices
- Experience working with Git and its best practices around branching and collaborative development
- A nice to have is experience working on enterprise SaaS applications
- provided by Dice