Arthur Lawrence is urgently looking for Full stack Developer with Python, Hadoop, AWS for a client in Darby, PA. Kindly review the job requi...
Arthur Lawrence is urgently looking for Full stack Developer with Python, Hadoop, AWS for a client in Darby, PA. Kindly review the job requirements below. Your immediate application will enable us to place you successfully.
- At least 5 years experience in Information Technology.
- Hands on experience with Python, AWS, Hadoop and Microservices.
- Experience with API gateway, Lambda, Cloudfront, XML, XSD, JSON, Kafka or PySpark.
- Experience with build and deployment tools such as Ant or Maven or Gradle.
- At least 3 years experience working with Spring Boot Framework.
- Experience with MongoDB or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with REST API and SOAP.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Unit Test cases and CI/CD pipelines.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Cassandra
- Experience with Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Talent Advocate: Saad
- Email: Your application on Dice is directly delivered to the Talent Advocate s inbox.
**TN visa sponsorship available for successful candidates.
Arthur Lawrence is a management and technology consulting firm providing enterprise-wide business transformation and business applications implementation services. Our in-depth technical knowledge and broad experience of working with world-class companies enables organizations to leverage our capabilities in developing winning strategies and cost-effective solutions.
We are an UN Women Empowerment Principal Signatory and are certified from National Minority Supplier Development Council.
Acknowledgements from Industry Peers:
- Winner of Entrepreneur 360 Award (2019).
- IAOP Award; Ranked in top 100 internationally.
- Arthur Lawrence ranked within the Inc 5000 twice in 2016 and 2017 as one of the fastest. Growing companies of America.
- Named one of the top ten fastest growing businesses in Houston in 2016.
- Ranked 25th in the HBJ s Fast 100 Private Companies Award in 2017.
Our Seven Pillars:
We rely on the seven core values that we believe enable us to deliver quality for our consultants and clients: Education, Integrity, Value Creation, Collaboration, Best Client, Best People and Stewardship
Through strict adherence to these core values, we have achieved success beyond all documented forecasts and anticipation.
For more information, visit
- provided by Dice