FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operat...
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at
As a Full Stack Engineer, you'll contribute to a platform from which we can fight the bad guys. You'll develop fully functional web based solutions that provide our clients with the necessary insights into undesirable activity and access to actions in response to them. You'll grow your skills and work with exciting technologies, all within a collaborative team environment. If you get excited by having your code deployed into the hot zone of an ever-changing landscape, and hearing from your user base that your contributions have scored hits, then this is the job for you.
You'll work in an environment that encourages creative thinking and novel solutions to interesting problems. You'll collaborate with fellow engineers, product management and end users. You'll come up with ways to do things more quickly and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality.
Bottom line: you'll create software that makes our team smarter, faster, and better at what we do - protecting the world from evil.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop dynamic web applications in an agile development environment
- Design and implement elegant and scalable APIs and application services
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
- Increase the efficiency, scalability and reliability of back-end systems
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries and frameworks to constantly challenge and improve the technology stack
- Promote strict code testing and validation to ensure high-quality coding standards
- Ability to implement web applications using modern front end frameworks (Express, Flask, Polymer, React, Vue)
- Working knowledge of calling and consuming RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of project collaboration within a team structure
- Experience interacting with relational and NoSQL database systems, and use of an ORM
- Experience with AWS technologies (S3, Aurora, Lambda, etc.) is preferred
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and mocking
- A passion for fighting bad-guys and keeping our customers safe from evil
- Practical applications of S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Experience using Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of queuing and messaging platforms like Apache Kafka or similar
Additional InformationAt FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
(Colorado applicants only*)
Minimum Salary: $85,900. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye's Compensation Committee, and vesting termsBenefits
Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
- Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)