This publicly traded, cloud security company is located in San Jose and has been keeping their data protection platform secure since early 2...
This publicly traded, cloud security company is located in San Jose and has been keeping their data protection platform secure since early 2010. They provide an open platform that mitigates data security risks and enhances malware detection/tool visibility.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will build and design highly scalable cloud access security products in Python and React.js. This interface will be user-friendly, so administrators can work through their tasks autonomously. You will also have the opportunity to dig into more Devops tools (K8s), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, HBase), and many other cutting edge technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years of experience Full-stack/Back-end heavy Software Engineering
* 3+ years working with Python preferred (GoLang is acceptable)
* Any cloud exposure (AWS or Azure preferred)
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
* Relevant security industry work
* AI or Machine Learning knowledge is a bonus
* Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
* 60% Python
* 40% React.js
* Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
* Semi annual bonuses
* Medical and dental insurance
* Strong promote from within culture
* Generous Sick Leave/PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a Full time basis now and in the future.