Client is a three-year old start-up, a disrupter and game-changer in the healthcare space. Work with a company making a difference in people...
Client is a three-year old start-up, a disrupter and game-changer in the healthcare space. Work with a company making a difference in people's lives. Seek a Python Developer, with Integration experience.
The Integration Developer is hands-on with the application implementation for various clients. Individual will work closely with other team members to design, develop, and deploy integration solutions using Python and Apache Airflow.
Duties and Responsibilities
The right candidate will have:
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
- Collaborate cross-functionally with client technical/non-technical stakeholders to gather and understand the requirements
- Participate in setting standards for various stages in project lifecycle
- Propose and implement new development standards that will help our team and organization scale
- Modify legacy ETL pipelines and bring them up to our engineering standards
- Understand and implement data security best practices.
- Participate in security reviews of integration landscape and solutions
- Work on proof of concepts earlier in the project to ensure smooth implementation of the solution
- Document the artifacts to ensure proper knowledge transfer within the team
- Perform code reviews and provide meaningful feedback.
- Mentor junior developers and drive a culture of quality.
- Highlight risks and gaps early in the project lifecycle to identify the correct path forward
- Evaluate new tools and technology to ensure an automated and stable environment
Nice to Haves
- Experience scaling a product in a high growth technology company
- Experience working in a TDD environment
- • 5+ years of experience in developing integration solutions for clients using Python or a related language
- • Experience working on NO SQL database like Couchbase, Mongo DB
- • Hands-on experience in building solutions with AWS S3, Redshift
- • Experience in building integration solutions with multiple cloud applications
- • A clear understanding of Integration design patterns and the advantages of implementing them in a complex ecosystem
- • Strong communication skills and experience working with internal and external partners
- • A good knowledge of Agile methodologies and a proven ability to prioritize
- • Experience managing a team to deliver in a sprint process
- Experience with RDBMS or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- Experience working with Apache Airflow to run ETL pipelines
- Experience working with Apache Kafka for event streaming
- Experience in the healthcare space
This is a FULL TIME position with salary and strong benefits package. NO SPONSORSHIP is available for these positions.