Prometheus Computing is supporting the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) in its pursuit of scientific IT modernization ...
Prometheus Computing is supporting the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) in its pursuit of scientific IT modernization with the development of a scientific web application based on its existing Reference Fluid Thermodynamic and Transport Properties Database (REFPROP).
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience
- Seeking direct hire -- NO C2C will be considered.
- Full stack developer with experience with developing production ready web applications (database, backend, frontend)
- Proficiency with Python and frameworks like Django
- Proficiency with web APIs development (e.g. REST)
- Experience with data visualization libraries
- Experience with Docker / VM / Automation
- Experience in Scientific Application development
- Experience with implementing security controls in web applications
- No C2C option
What you are looking for:
- Working with top scientists at government facilities in beautiful Boulder, Colorado,
- Being part of a team where your knowledge and insights are valued and respected,
- Opportunity to bring a client's vision to life and have it used by federal agencies, companies, and scientists,
- Tackling design and development challenges,
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits including FSA and HSA,
- Paid time off plus federal holidays,
- Flexible working hours,
- Professional development assistance, and
- Competitive compensation.
About Prometheus Computing:
Prometheus Computing is a small business focusing on custom and scientific software. Since our founding in 2006, we have made it a top priority to exceed the expectations of our customers by thoroughly understanding their needs and problems. Our mission is to advance the software state of art by delivering useful, quality software at a good price. Prometheus Computing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
- provided by Dice