Full Stack Engineer developing product solutions using modern frameworks and technologies in accordance with industry standards of software ...
Full Stack Engineer developing product solutions using modern frameworks and technologies in accordance with industry standards of software engineering.
This position is 100% remote
- Design, develop, debug, and deploy scalable, efficient, and reusable code
- Perform ad hoc analysis and troubleshooting to resolve issues with deployed systems
- Write code as part of a collaborative team, building APIs and frontend features that play a visible,
critical role in our client's day-to-day operations
- Manage, define and break down tasks in an agile Kanban environment
- Implement with some autonomy and architect solutions in collaboration with engineering leads
Skills and Experience
- Experience with relational and document data stores such as PostgreSQL or Firestore
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform or other cloud providers
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, test, and develop solutions independently
- Ownership mindset and capable of self managing tasks, scope and priorities
- Focused on providing our customers with world class products and services
- provided by Dice