We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join an agile team that enjoys working with open data. You should have a strong desire to...
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join an agile team that enjoys working with open data. You should have a strong desire to work as part of a team, be enthusiastic about the job, have critical thinking skills, and have great interpersonal skills. You will interact with the customer develop solutions based on your technical knowledge, skills, and experience.
The responsibilities listed below are an example of the work performed by this position. Not all duties assigned to this position are included, nor is it expected that everyone in this position will be assigned every job responsibility.
- Work collaboratively as a part of a geographically dispersed team
- Design, develop, create, and modify cutting-edge web applications
- Demonstrate completed work to the agile team
- Review and approve/reject pull request
- Follow industry and department best practices and policies for development work
- Effectively utilize issue tracking systems
Other professional duties maybe assigned as needed.
- B.S. in Computer Science, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in open source web development
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Willing to learn new technologies and contribute as needed
- Core Skills
- DevOps - CI/CD tools
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Terraform, CloudFoundry, Kubernetes
- PHP and MySQL, PHP frameworks
- Experience participating in agile projects
- Oral and written communication skills
- Time management, organization, and attention to detail
- provided by Dice