Do you consider yourself a passionate tech pioneer with a solution-focused mindset? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and ...
Do you consider yourself a passionate tech pioneer with a solution-focused mindset? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and being empowered to change people's lives by creating mindful applications? If so, Stack Builders might be the right place for you!
We're Stack Builders, a US software consultancy with offices in New York and Quito, Ecuador. We work together to deliver high-quality, pragmatic software solutions for our international client base, and we're looking to grow our dedicated, diverse team
We are looking for a full time, 100% remote Pythonista who can work with multidisciplinary teams while succeeding in one of our large projects. The ideal candidate would deliver excellent solutions with innovative ideas to exceed our clients' expectations.
As we continue to adapt during the current global health crisis, we are reminded that focusing on the values of empathy and community enables us all to be the best versions of ourselves.
- Ability to deliver clean, well-structured OOP code written in Python while following test-driven development practices.
- Proficiency working with Django. Experience with Wagtail is a plus.
- High attention to detail and ability to break down and implement new ideas and designs.
- A high level of English is a must since you will be expected to communicate with both the client and team members in English.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and assertive communication skills.
- Creative and pragmatic mind to develop innovative and unique solutions to complex problems.
- Availability to work full time during PST time zone work hours
Some of the perks of working with us are
- Strong learning culture
- Regular pairing sessions
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation and technical talks
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us visiting https // or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials.