Kforce is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer (Remote) for an for an enterprise client who is looking to customize...
Kforce is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer (Remote) for an for an enterprise client who is looking to customize their customer experience in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). This opportunity will enable a super programmer to join an existing Scrum team in their efforts to develop and continue to innovate technologies.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing tools that help discover, mitigate, and report security issues helping product engineering teams build and deliver industry leading secure software, hardware, services to our customers. This is a fully remote opportunity and will continue remote when office re-open; preferred location is East Coast as this resource will support EST business hours.
Kforce offers a robust benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer career development courses, employee discount programs and consultant recognition. If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
* Computer Science or related undergraduate and/or master's degree with 2-5 years of software development experience in relevant technologies
* Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
* Must be fluent in Python, Django, React
* Experience in architecting and developing Data Driven Applications (db design, modeling, stored procedures) using relational (specifically Oracle) and ORM's
* Experience with building RESTful APIs with an N-tier architecture
* Experience with developing and operating large-scale web infrastructure system built securely, with high availability, and fault tolerance
* Must have Linux development experience, fundamental os/tool knowledge
* Design, Implement, Review, Repair, and Improve Existing Code
* Fast learner, self-motivated, and results driven
* Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice