- Full Stack Software Developer will contribute to test automation software development efforts end-to-end, from architecture, design & development to implementation and testing
- Ensuring the continuity of a minimalistic software engineering and design philosophy
- As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will be creating software requirements specifications, use cases, software design documents, high-level architecture drawings, concept of operations diagrams, etc.
- Communicating requirements and design to development team & hands on development
- Validating and Verifying the fulfillment of requirements
- Full Stack Software Developers develop RESTful APIs for use by various front end/UI using Java, Python and grafana technologies
- 50% Python and MongoDB - more - 5 years of experience - walk on water
- Main focus is Python, backend Mongo DB and Docker - not necessarily have to have Kubernetes
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.