One of the area's top digital media brand is actively looking to hire a Remote Full-Stack Developer to join their team! This Individual will...
One of the area's top digital media brand is actively looking to hire a Remote Full-Stack Developer to join their team! This Individual will be working on an industry disruptive SaaS platform that is changing the way that large news companies distribute content across web, mobile, and video mediums. This platform is built in a heavy data processing environment.
***This is a 6 month contract to hire, 100% remote, opportunity***
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognized company and get exposure to working on high visibility work with the flexibility of working from home. If you are a talented polyglot engineer looking to see immediate impact from your work, keep reading!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of software development experience in a production environment
- Strong Python, Node.js, or Java experience (all 3 would be even better!)
- Kafka/Kinesis/AWS exposure is a HUGE PLUS (or Aurora/RDS/Lambda)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $68/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 month contract to hire
You will also receive the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship. - provided by Dice