We are building a healthcare data analytics product, a platform designed for the Value Based Healthcare market with the goal of making healt...
We are building a healthcare data analytics product, a platform designed for the Value Based Healthcare market with the goal of making healthcare more efficient and effective. Our product integrates data, analytics, processes, and services. We are working with key partners in the industry and despite our start-up title we are already generating a yearly revenue.
There is work to do across the whole product: data processing pipeline, building APIs, building UI, and making it scalable. We are looking for a Software Engineer with demonstrated Python skills and cloud familiarity. We need curious engineers with energy and a strong delivery focus - there is lots to do and figure out.
- 5+ years' professional experience in Python
- Orchestrating cloud services
- Experience designing, implementing, integrating with APIs
- Able to run projects semi-independently
- Team-oriented and good communicator
- Adaptable & can-do spirit - we are a startup so priorities change!
- Pandas library for data science work
- Working React knowledge
- Healthcare industry
- Implement full replacement for our current API - Help choose the Python framework and implement it. Our current API is clumsy and slow to work in. We need a new platform for faster development for the next 5+ years.
- Build a FHIR-compliant API to exchange healthcare data with partners
- Build a data analytics pipeline to power our Value Based Care product
- Optimize and add configurability to our main data pipeline in AWS Glue (Apache Spark / Pandas basically)
- provided by Dice