Do you want to join a company that works closely with other companies in the industrial, aerospace & defense, and oil & gas ...
Do you want to join a company that works closely with other companies in the industrial, aerospace & defense, and oil & gas markets? Since 2004, this company has built their strong reputation as a trusted provider of predictive and prescriptive analytics in these industries. They have done this by continuously delivering high-value solutions that lead to significant improvements in operational and financial performance for their customers. Joining this team will bring you closer to all three fields and what they have to offer.
This company is a full-service solution provider for their clients: the software development team creates toolsets, the analysts architect customer-specific solutions, and the leadership matches cutting edge technology with world-changing topics. You will be solving problems that are complex, mission-critical, and highly uncertain. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then come join this amazing team.
Required Skills & Experience
• Typically requires 3+ years of web development experience
• Experience with web markup languages (HTML, CSS, TypeScript) and frameworks (React)
• Developing full-stack software solutions using object-oriented programming principles (Python, .NET)
• Understanding of back-end web solutions (Django)
• Experience with data visualization libraries (d3.js, Highcharts or similar)
• Must be an excellent communicator and be able to work in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
• Understanding of SaaS business model and development / support practices
• Experience with graphic design, user interface and / or user experience
• Experience with Cloud managed services, architecture, maintenance, or operations (Azure)
• Windows Desktop development knowledge (Winforms, WPF, XAML)
• Experience in our customer's markets (aerospace & defense, transportation, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas)
What You Will Be Doing
• Create and improve scalable web applications that help our customers analyze complex problems
• Work across the entire stack - database, business logic, front-end - to implement new feature requirements
• Develop reusable, componentized UIs that can be shared within and amongst projects
• Integrate complex user interactions and multi-dimensional data into understandable interfaces
• Other duties as assigned
• Heavily subsidized cafeteria style medical, dental & vision
• Remote work available upon approval
• Company match 401(k)
• Subsidized HSA (w/ HDHP election)
• Professional Development Reimbursement
• Variable compensation and equity options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship - provided by Dice