Ledgent Technology is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer who has ample Python development experience to join a rapidly growing, fast-paced o...
Ledgent Technology is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer who has ample Python development experience to join a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization in Orlando, Florida.
**This position is 100% remote for an exceptional candidate**
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with ample room for growth.
** Sponsorship is not available now or in the future **
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Develop and maintain custom-built web applications to support an eCommerce business.
- Bridge current back-end infrastructure with new front-end web services.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases operating on Linux Red Hat system.
- Work with various business units to define user interfaces and requirements.
- Maintain, expand and scale the existing website.
- Responsibilities include all aspects of the SDLC.
- 3+ years of full stack Python development experience (required)
- 3+ years of experience working in a Corporate environment (vs freelancing) - (required)
- 2+ years of Django/Django Rest Framework experience (required)
- 2+ years of MySQL experience (required)
- Some level of hands-on experience with PHP (strongly preferred).
- Experience with mobile development, including iOS and Android (plus).
- Experience with source control, Git (preferred)
- Experience with issue tracking systems, Jira (preferred).
- Strong experience in designing and implementing architectures and solutions for secure, robust and scalable web applications (required).
- Uncompromising problem-diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills (required).
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills (required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.