CBTS is searching for a Mid/Sr Applications Developer that would fill a critical role to ensuring reliable and effective support of enterpri...
CBTS is searching for a Mid/Sr Applications Developer that would fill a critical role to ensuring reliable and effective support of enterprise applications to the organization. This position is a Direct Hire fulltime position with benefits day one. The position will require the employee to Work out of our northern Cincinnati, OH (45246) Office and will be required to work onsite daily.
THERE IS NO C2C & NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Leads and participates in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
- Communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards.
- Strives to continuously improve the software delivery processes and practices.
- Team oriented, yet able to self-motivate and direct.
- Capable of problem identification and resolution.
- Must be comfortable providing support and maintaining code written by others.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies.
- Willingness to learn other technologies as determined by the direction/vision of the company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience with SQL Server or MySQL.
- A strong working knowledge of Restful services, SOAP, microservices
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems and Linux command line in a VM environment.
- Working knowledge of web-based delivery techniques and technologies.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- AWS cloud development experience a plus.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- provided by Dice