The home real estate market is the best it's been in years, but certain aspects - the appraisal process in particular - are stuck in the pas...
The home real estate market is the best it's been in years, but certain aspects - the appraisal process in particular - are stuck in the past. Now, there's a technology platform that eliminates the uncertain timelines, ambiguous details, and often contentious relationships that plague this process.
This very successful and growing startup has created a platform used to schedule and conduct on-demand appraisals for rapid mortgage processing and a data aggregation platform to provide more incremental detail on drivers of property value. They are building this cloud-based platform using React, Redux on the front end with a Python backend.
Required Skills & Experience
Nice to Have
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- REST APIs
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- Exposure to AWS and cloud infrastructure
- 40% React/Redux
- 50% Python/Django
- 10% AWS, Docker, Jenkins
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
- Annual Bonus: Up to 15% based on individual and company performance
You will receive the following benefits:
- Remote for now, Work from Home 2-3 days per week in the future
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice