* Location: Seattle, WA
* Type: Contract
* Job #7148
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented General Application Developer, Py...
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Type: Contract
- Job #7148
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented General Application Developer, Python (144936). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and implement REST and Asynchronous APIs to support an Event Driven Architecture. Design and implement highly scalable data-intensive processing systems. Design and implement highly scalable microservices. Implement efficient algorithms and services for diverse and challenging precision agriculture applications. Actively participate in the design and code review process across the team. Produce high quality code with an emphasis on software craftsmanship. Ensure our codebase is continuously deliverable and deployable. Build your knowledge and contribute your ideas through interactive product design sessions, hackathons, and on-farm opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in software related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years software engineering work experience
- 2+ years of using Python
- Experience building scalable backend services (REST APIs, Kafka/Pulsar, messaging paradigms, middleware, persistent store)
- Experience working with AWS or other public Cloud platforms
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, listening, and technical documentation skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices
- Experience building robust Asynchronous APIs
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (SNS/SQS, EC2, S3, RDS, etc.) (Strong Plus)
- Knowledge of functional programming
- 2+ years of experience with messaging paradigms and middlewares. (SNS/SQS, Kinesis, Kafka, Pulsar)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: Python, Kafka
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post General Application Developer, Python appeared first on Technology Partners .