We are seeking a hardware verification engineer for a high frequency algorithmic trading company that specialises in ultra-low latency produ...
We are seeking a hardware verification engineer for a high frequency algorithmic trading company that specialises in ultra-low latency products for low latency automated market making on global exchanges.
The main focus of this role is write testbenches and detailed verification plans, while adapting the Universal Verification Methodology to an open source and highly flexible verification environment.
- Experience with Python is required
- Familiarity with Verilator or Cocotb is preferred but not required
- A practitioner of Electronic Design Automation best practices and a practicing toolsmith
- Experiance managing regression and continuous integration infrastructure
- Developing and improving open-source and internal tools
- Adapting UVM principles to an open source environment
- Experiance debugging and analytical skills to quickly root-cause RTL bugs
- At least 4 of RTL functional verification
- Experience with code and functional coverage collection/analysis
- Experience with networking protocols is required