Sunnyvale, USA (CA) - Full Time
As Sr. Infrastructure Software Engineer on our team, you are responsible to collaborate with our ...
Sunnyvale, USA (CA) - Full Time
As Sr. Infrastructure Software Engineer on our team, you are responsible to collaborate with our application software engineers and secure the applications, data and cloud infrastructure of the company. You should also provide technical direction within team, assist peers and mentor junior team members.
Who we are
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe. We are building the next-generation software stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
We are looking for passionate software engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
- Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
- Work with renowned industry experts who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
- Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
- Build out automation and orchestration for the high available containerized backend,
- Drive efficiency, scaling and self-healing capabilities of our infrastructure,
- Identify performance offenders and work with engineers to optimize the platform.
- Use cloud-native technologies, public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and Alibaba cloud, operating systems (Linux), container and orchestration platforms based on Docker and Kubernetes and application environments (NGINX, NoSQL persistence solutions), with an emphasis to build tools for automation and orchestration of our workloads.
- Implement tools to increase the level of automation in our infrastructure
- Analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues and
- Implement best practices in building, profiling and monitoring high performance high availability solutions providing mission-critical real-time functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed network
- BA/BS in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines
- 2- 10 years experience with using a broad range of cloud-native technologies and stacks (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Strong scripting and automation skills, implementing in Python, Go and similar languages
- Continuous build and continuous delivery stacks including artifact and container repositories, container runtimes based on Kubernetes
- Developer tools for source control, static code analysis, and test automation frameworks
- Linux kernel experience with good networking and network security knowledge
- Cloud-native infrastructure stack experience with tools like terraform or ansible
- Experience with metrics and logging solutions (Prometheus, Kafka or ELK stack)
- Experience with No SQL databases like Redis or Cassandra
- Ability to maintain cloud-based solutions with an emphasis on cloud security
More About Us
- Competitive salary package.
- Paid lunch.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Trainings and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.
LotusFlare was founded in 2014 by 3 seasoned facebookers with a common vision to make mobile more accessible and convenient for the users. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and it lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud-native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
LotusFlare, is backed by leading investors including Social Capital and Google Ventures. LotusFlare provides a platform for telecom operators to create a 100% digital customer experience where subscribers can choose and port a mobile number, order SIMs, and devices, track shipping, choose and purchase plans, discover and consume content, pay bills, receive loyalty rewards, and access customer service. LotusFlare also provides a Growth platform to drive user acquisition, engagement, and monetization on digital products. LotusFlare's clients include leading companies such as Verizon Wireless, Telenor, Ooredoo, Singtel, Maxis, Globe, LinkedIn, and Skype.
Powered by JazzHR