The Integrations Manager will be responsible for managing integrations projects to support the digital infrastructure at KSU. ...
The Integrations Manager will be responsible for managing integrations projects to support the digital infrastructure at KSU. Architects and develops integration solutions and supervises teams that implement those solutions. Responsible for integrations relating to new business processes, new 3rd party systems and changing federal, state and/or university regulations.
- Engineers and executes the full lifecycle of complex software solutions, including gathering requirements.
- Designs and develops applications and integrations according to specifications using appropriate programming languages, tools, development methodologies; adheres to best practice standards, communicates progress and delivers within scheduled timelines.
- Uses appropriate algorithms, logic, and data structures to solve problems and promote reusability.
- Develops test plans and ensuring that code is well tested, covering expected cases and exceptions.
- Analyzes performance and function of code and takes action to correct deficiencies.
- Assists in developing and maintaining departmental coding standards and participates in peer code reviews.
- Leads implementation on assigned projects.
- Assists in developing and enhancing the development toolset and core capabilities.
- Manages assigned personnel including approving time sheets, performance management and completing necessary paperwork.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited institution of higher education or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 3+ years of experience managing people and projects.
- Experience working with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
- Experience with Python development
- Experience within a higher-education environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with web-oriented and service-oriented architectures and technologies including but not limited to REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, SSL, OpenID, SAML, OAuth, JWT
- Experience researching and integrating with third-party systems including integrating through Open APIs, SOAP, and REST
- Experience with distributed version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- provided by Dice