Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH S...
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph (TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE) (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GliaCell is currently seeking an IT Architect for a role on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Other highly desired experience:
- Linux (CentOS 7/8, Alpine and/or Ubuntu 16+): automated installation, Kickstart/Preseed/building bootable ISO images, security hardening
- Automation and scripting with Ansible
- OpenStack components
- Networking: interface bonding, LACP, LLDP, VLAN trunking, VXLAN, multicast, Switch configuration for Arista, BigSwitch
- vSphere 6.2: vSAN, automation with Ansible, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016
- NetApp storage: templating virtual appliances in vSphere, automation with Ansible
- Web server installation/management (Apache and/or NGINX); HAProxy
- MySQL/MariaDB/Galera clustering
- Logging solutions
- YUM repository/apt-mirror management
- PKI Key management/generation
- Building RPM/.deb packages
- ELK/EFK stack
- Bash scripting
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.To Apply for this Position:
Respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR