Immediate need for a talented Systems Analyst that brings experience in Python. These are 12-18 month contract opportunities located in Chic...
Immediate need for a talented Systems Analyst that brings experience in Python. These are 12-18 month contract opportunities located in Chicago, IL (remote until further notice). If interested, please respond with the most current version of your resume referencing 21-07041 in the subject line. For information on similar positions, please refer to the website below or simply request this info when sending replying with your resume.
Hourly rate is $56.19/hr W2 (W2 only, no C2C)
Currently seeking a IT Systems Analyst with Python skills interested in working with a major top tier financial services company in the derivatives operations technology space as part of their solutions delivery team for regulatory reporting.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Closely work with operations partners to analyze & refine the regulatory requirements given by regulatory authorities and DTCC to prepare detailed FRD for tech teams.
• Translate and simplify the requirements for the tech team to understand.
• Perform feasibility analysis, scope project, recommend alternative solutions, project strategy, and deliverable prioritization.
• Capable of reviewing existing Python code to determine where new code should be added or existing code modified. Can write/modify Python report scripts.
• Explain the regulatory requirements to be implemented to the tech team with the help of detailed use cases, functional scenarios, spec by examples.
• Work closely with tech team to answer all questions & queries about the regulatory requirements.
• Perform root cause analysis to identify source of issues from an end-to-end system perspective.
• Provide support to Product owner team to help guide the tech impact, story points, prioritizing, planning for all requirements.
• Execute QA and SIT to ensure UAT entry criteria are met.
• Provide support to UAT team for end to end testing by providing sample test cases, use cases, actual vs expected behavior etc.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS PREFFERED:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• At least 1-2 years of experience with Python code.
• At least 5+ years of experience of working as a BA for large, complex systems.
• Great analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to deep dive into complex details and resolve issues.
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Experience of working with AGILE methodology of software development.
• Experience with working on CFTC/Dodd Frank, ESMA/EMIR, MIFID rules preferred.
• Experience working in a financial institution.
• Ability to prioritize, adjust, and push for completion of multiple tasks in a fast paced organization.
• Ability to take initiative and use good judgment when escalating issues.
• Ability to problem solve, apply reason, take initiative, use judgment, and perform multiple concurrent tasks.
• Testing (unit, integration, etc.), along with test automation.
60 Broad Street Suite 3002
New York, NY 10004
View all of our open job requirements on our home page under *Job Search*. If you know any IT Professionals who are looking for new job opportunities, please pass along my contact information!
DIVERSANT ( diversant.com ) is one of the largest minority-owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation's leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- provided by Dice