Sitting at home for the past year has increased the average household's entertainment levels. This company was doing well before the pandemi...
Sitting at home for the past year has increased the average household's entertainment levels. This company was doing well before the pandemic and things have only gotten busier for them since the outbreak.
They are looking for a Data Engineer to come join their team and help roll out new and exciting projects. This position is a contract-to-hire position with benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Google Cloud Platform experience (open to AWS)
- Write code in Java (Apache Beam) and Python
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience working in Entertainment industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience coding in/knowledge of Golang
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80/hr, DOE
- Contract duration: 6 month contract-to-hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice