Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependa...
Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow, over 6,500 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared over 600 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 52-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working on a truly collaborative team in a professional environment in a company that encourages a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As Realty Income's Machine Learning Developer , you'll assist in the design and development of machine learning and deep learning systems, tests, and experiments, and help implement cutting edge machine learning algorithms. Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Strategy, you will spearhead this newly developed role. You can anticipate a day in the life to include-- design and development of cloud-based applications, tools, and APIs for scalable big data. Machine leaning and other web-based software applications essential to the analytical and investing needs of the company will also be chief. You should come equipped with experience in building complex web applications using tools such as React.js, Node.js, and PostgreSQL, as well as have a high competency in statistics and programming (e.g., Python, SQL, Spark).
Your Contribution to the Team Includes
Build a powerful analytics platform using a React/Node.js/PostgreSQL stack
Proactively engage in front-end performance optimization
- Design and develop high-quality web services using React.JS
- Maintain, analyze, and enhance existing services
- Work with data scientists and business stakeholders to design and develop a variety of features, reusable components, and products
- Analyze design requirements
- Be responsive to change/feature requests and develop creative solutions from dev to production
Assist in the design and development of complex and efficient self-learning models and applications
- Proactively analyze website performance and implement solutions for improvement
- Collaborate within and across teams regarding different layers of technical infrastructure
- Create unit and integration tests to ensure code quality
- Implement continuous improvement changes
- Triage and fix reported bugs
- Communicate estimates, schedules, issues, and dependencies to technical team
- Bring new ideas about technology to analytics team and executive managers
Job Requirements: What You'll Need to be Successful
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems, when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, or Operations Research
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant development experience
- Expertise in coding robust and secure APIs in React.js/Node.js/PostgreSQL
- Solid foundation and programming experience in Python, SQL, Spark
- Experience with model deployment using Docker, preferred
- Knowledge of database schema design best practices and ORM experience
- Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS highly desired)
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks
- Knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be a self-starter who is excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Strong oral and written communication skills and presentation abilities, including the ability to communicate complex ideas to large groups and very senior levels of management.
- Ability to execute in ambiguous situations and take the lead without explicit instructions.
In response to COVID-19, Realty Income has maintained our business operations and have open opportunities, yet made necessary adjustments to our hiring process. We are conducting all steps of the interview process in a virtual capacity. In response to California's Stay at Home order and other states with similar provisions, our employees will continue to work remotely until these restrictions have been lifted and it is safe to work in an office again. Realty Income has endeavored to be adaptable and strategic in our capacity to maneuver in an unfamiliar situation, and we pride ourselves on our resilience. We immensely appreciate both your flexibility and consideration of Realty Income for employment. To all recruitment agencies:
Realty Income does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location. Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.