Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Jr Automation Test Engineer w/ Python for a Contract assignment with one of ...
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Jr Automation Test Engineer w/ Python for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Data Services clients in RTP, NC.
- Participate in technical discussions within the Engineering team and across functions
- Design and Develop test cases for new features
- Write automated tests for features in Python
- Develop tools and libraries to help with automating Test cases
- Write new features and enhancements for the Automation Framework
- Troubleshoot CI failures and identify root cause for Test failures
- Identify and automate manual test processes to improve team efficiency
- 5+ years experience programming in Python (or other high-level languages)
- 2+ years experience Programming in Go (or other system-level languages)
- Experience with Test Automation Frameworks and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, CI build systems and Automated Testing
- Familiarity with Linux or other Unix-like Operating Systems with ability to troubleshoot basic network issues
- Agile Software Development practices
- Work effectively with Senior Engineers. Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical people alike
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud services (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Experience with company products or cloud native storage platforms and developing applications for data management
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at .
- provided by Dice